Monday, August 10, 2009

I can explain...


I have been so out of touch with the blogging world for three reasons:

1) Internet is spotty at my place

2) I started working at Starbucks a week and a half ago

3) I read the Twilight Saga in a week

Actually...I've already started re-reading the series.  I just finished the 2nd book, New Moon.

Let me just take this opportunity to say that I absolutely love my job.  I love the environment.  I love the rushes.  I adore working in the drive-thru.  I am crazy about my co-workers.  There isn't a single thing I dislike.

When it comes to Twilight... Read it.  I have a fictional boyfriend, and we are in love.  I swear it.

About my apartment... It's times like these, when the gates to our apartment complex right outside my bedroom window slowly squeak open and shut all day and night, that i force myself to recite, "i love my apartment. i LOVE my apartment. I LOVE MY APARTMENT!" 

This is a short update, but nothing is going on except for numbers 2 and 3 above.

And let me just say...

YUMMMMMMM!!!!!:::

4 comments: