Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For Kimberly

So, like I have said in the past, I do not update my blog for lack of reliable internet.

Tonight, Kimberly told me that I haven't updated, but made her voice curl in suspicion as if my lack of blogging was due to questionable activity.

So here I am.

Blogging.

I love my co-workers.  They are fantastic individuals, and I hope the relationships will become more than merely professional!

As it would happen, I have enjoyed waking up at 3:30 AM for the morning Starbucks shift. I'm good at getting up that early...

Also, It is fall, which means the Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Scone, and Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins are back.  O, dear Lord, help me say "no!"

I have fallen in love with True Blood (HBO) and Dexter (Showtime).  I am learning that all TV shows on those types of channels are excellent.

Rachel and I have begun a new tradition of Twilight nights (hopefully) every week, where we watch Twilight, surf the internet for the latest cast gossip, and drool over the fact that she and Jon Ross and Robert Pattinson and I would have the most fantastic double dates!

One last thing:

IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!

1 comment: