Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Start checking off my list of to-dos..."

1. Pick up Natalie
2. Pick up keys
3. Pick up Charley
4. Pick up U-Haul truck
5. MOVE!!!!!!

Today is the day! I was so excited, I couldn't sleep last night! At 2 AM i decided to run home to my parent's house to get my old N64 and my FAVORITE game EVERRRRR, Banjo-Tooie (I also love it's brother, Banjo-Kazooie!)

It's the amazing game where you play as a Bear (Banjo) and a cheeky red bird (Kazooie) that lives in his Back Pack. You run around magical worlds beating challenges and collecting things to ultimately save Banjo's little sister, Tootie, from Gruntilda (wicked witch). That is Banjo-Kazooie. Banjo-Tooie is the same concept, but with a different objective. I love it.

Wish us luck moving all our heavy stuff to the 3rd floor! Pray nothing falls.

Oh Lord, I'm sweating just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck my love! Let's play the game when you get all settled in!

    ReplyDelete